Thursday, November 23, 2006

What to do when you first get back home...

....

Run errands.

-_-

Seriously. After mere months, my brother and dad combined to destroy my computer, so I took the whole of yesterday to fix it. The RAM burnt out, so I had to get out to replace it.

And since I'm the most insanely free person around, I am always asked to head out and buy stuff from the supermarkets.

Oh well. What a great way to start the holidays. Rofl.

---

Defeating the bush fires in Indonesia one section at a time.

When I read that, I thought they're going to have huge vacuum cleaners to suck in the air to filter it. O_o

But strangely, it isn't. They are educating the farmers to stop burning and stuff. Providing bulldozers and blah blah blah.

If it would work, it would have been done a long time ago, yes?

Perhaps, the solution is not to allow the farmers to clear the forests, but to get government people to clear them at specific times. Makes the world easier to live in, and probably, no bush fires too.

But then again.....

I think the haze will come and go for a few years to come. This year is just bad, but the haze itself won't disappear. It'll still linger, but perhaps at a reduced rate.

When it becomes really bad again, then you'll see people screaming, and something really useful being done.

And the likes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home